Friday, December 16, 2011

Post It Tape Tree

 Stamps - Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes by Unity, Polka Dot Basics by Papertrey
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Black and Scarlet by TPC Studio
Other - Post It Label Roll, Americana Gem by K & Company

Happy Friday!

I made this card for a publication call. Part of the call was to use household items and I chose to use my beloved Post It Tape! :)

Kind of silly but cute... I think!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!

Peace and Love!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really cute and creative!

Annette Allen said...

so so cute....love this crazy bright color... great design

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very innovative Kelley - great idea!

Sarah Craig said...

Very cute! Who else would have thought of such a cute use for post-it tape? ;-)

alexandra s.m. said...

so fun and funky!
love it Kelley!!